Water & Waste Water Projects
Wastewater is produced by human activity and has a direct impact on the natural environment into which it is discharged, whether it is treated or not. The responsible management of the increasing volumes of wastewater represents a genuine sanitary and environmental challenge for all the players involved (local authorities, operators, etc.), all over the world.
Efficient treatment solutions exist, including the possible reuse of treated wastewater.
- Water/Wastewater monitoring Systems
- Sewage Treatment Plants based on Below Technologies-
- Moving bed bioreactor (MBBR)
- Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR)
- Sequential Batch Reactor (SBR)
- Both Civil and Packaged Type System available
- Effluent Treatment Plants
- Chemical Treatment for Sewage/Effluent Treatment plants
- Operation and Maintenance Services
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Services for the water & wastewater industry